Sunshine in Summer Shorts

Saturday, August 04, 2012 Anonymous 0 Comments

Hi everyone. Gosh its the weekend again! To be honest, I have been busy yet again with the new launch of Foster Bay " Polka Pleat"  collection and also attending kids parties over the last 2 weeks. My god, never realise that kids parties can be so exhausting but it certainly has wore me out with Darth Vader and the Storm Trooper, or water slides......





I must say kids these days are so lucky given the range and type of birthday parties their parents can afford and plan for them. Wish I was born during this era!! I do recall my parents throwing me birthday parties at home with just some cakes and balloons and no further entertainment except for the pressies received and it was considered a great success! A bonus when we got older was a party held at KFC or McDonalds.

Well,enough on kids ( making me jealous even at my age!!) this post is back to my usual Fashion OOTD ( outfit of the day) and having been running out and about another hot, humid summer weekend, here is an great casual summer look which you can easily put together. For those of you overseas, stores are starting to get ready to bring in pre-fall outfits which are thicker fabrics and longer hemlines. Therefore enjoy your summer outfits whilst you can!






Top : New Look
Shorts : Foster Bay
Belt : ASOS
Ring : Old ( my own), Sandals : Gap

Will share with you more summer pairings soon once I get my pics all sorted out.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend ahead!

Love,
Simone






You Might Also Like

0 Comentarios: