Summer 2016 - New Look!

Sunday, April 24, 2016 Simone - Your Style Architect 1 Comments

Happy Sunday everyone,

If you haven't yet noticed, I have just launched a new look and feel for my blog and to compliment this whole adventure of refreshing one's looks - I got myself a haircut too! All ready for Summer!




I had been wanting to have a change in my looks especially for this Summer 2016, and after much research and thought, decided to pop into a Korean Hair Salon and requested for a korean hair stylist to chop off my locks. Having seen this kind of bob-style on some korean actresses and with almost a half hour consultation with the stylist, I was brave enough to finally make the decision.


Quite funny but naturally once the look was put together, I started changing my style as well. Working towards more korean pop fashion as opposed to my previous style which is more inclined towards more ladylike and smart casual styling. As sneakers are all the rage for 2016, you will notice that I am starting to drift away from ballet flats and sandals and will be styling my summer outfits more with espadrilles and sneakers this Summer 2016.




Loving this bell sleeve top from Zara which I had highlighted in my recent shopping haul video ( check it out here) and I do love how it could easily pair with pants, shorts and even a pencil skirt. I did wear it over the weekend with even a mini skater skirt. What a versatile top!




Loving these Rubi ( Cotton On) lace sneakers which are so comfortable. Got them also in army green canvas too.  To be honest, I would usually pair this same ensemble with ballet flats or open toe sandals, but since I decided to take a twist on my haircut - leaning towards a korean pop fashion influence - sneakers seem such a perfect choice for this outfit.

Crossbody mini satchels are the IN bags for spring/summer 2016 and this lovely Chloe Drew inspired bag from Shein.com was the perfect choice. You would be surprise that although this bag looks tiny, but it certainly is most spacious in what I could squeeze into this little bag.





Aviator sunnies - a perfect accessory to complete the look.



With this new korean style dressing,  accessories are kept simple and in line with the gold tone of the handbag chain.

So let me know in the comments below if you like my new look! Love to hear from you and your suggestions on a new dress style I should adopt for Summer 2016.

Top : Zara ( similar here & here)// Skirt : H&M (sold out -  similar here)
Bag : Shein.com ( get it here) // Bangle : ASOS ( similar here)
Sneakers : Rubi/ Cotton On (sold out - other colours similar here
Sunglasses : Cotton On (get it here)

Love,
Simone xoxo 

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Your clothes always look so simple, but stunning.

    ReplyDelete