Summer Loving :: Loose Pants + Crop Top

Wednesday, July 06, 2016 Simone - Your Style Architect 1 Comments

Happy Summer everyone.

I know it's been 2 weeks since I last posted. The last 2 weeks had been such a rough time for me with a quick and sudden decision to move homes in Hong Kong and a pre-planned vacation all happening at the same time. All for the better so not to worry. However, not that arranging a move is a breeze, we barely had a week after the move to reorganise ourselves and head straight out to Florida for our annual holiday. So much to do, so much to organise and arrange to ensure a smooth and quick transition - not only for us but for the doggies too.

Anyway... all is well now and here I am finally finished with the move and in Sunny Florida enjoying my summer vacation.

Will have more pics coming your way once I get vacation shots done but in the meantime, this is the last of pics I had done prior to moving out of my old place. So enjoy.




Exploring new styles with my dressing over summer this time - working with more sneakers than sandals/ wedges.








Listening to Justin Timberlake's " Can't Stop The Feeling!" whilst writing this post and its so befitting this post with it's catchy tune and whilst writing this post, my feet just can't stop tapping and grooving away. I certainly would rate it the perfect Song of Summer 2016!

Have a great summer guys and stay tuned for holiday shots in Florida coming your way soon!

Top & Pants : ZARA 
Necklace : Lovisa
Sneakers : Adidas
Bag : Fendi


Love,
Simone xoxo

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. I'm always afraid of crop tops because of my belly pooch, with those pants I don't think it would be an issue.

    ReplyDelete