Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot!

Sunday, August 27, 2017 Simone - Your Style Architect 3 Comments


Oh please do not tell me that Summer is almost over? Well at least not here in Singapore, but I am surely missing the four seasons this year. So before you guys up in the North start piling on the outerwear, here's one for the road for Summer from good ole Sunny Singapore.


I recently did a post on print bikini featuring some fashion forward and stylish swimwear from Rosegal. Naturally, I had to get my hands on at least one of these. If you have not read the previous wishlist post, check it out here.










I particularly love this piece as the halter layered top was such a cute accent to bring a regular one piece bikini up a notch and transform it to essentially a trending clothing item one could throw a skirt or shorts over and head out the door. Imagine especially if you are going for a poolside party or a beach party, it would be so lovely to keep the swimwear in full view and yet look fashion forward at the same time. Believe you me in my younger days, I wore my swimwear under my business suit as a top and went to work one day in this attire. Don't blame me... it was sweltering hot that day!!

The sexy peep hole opening at the back of this swimsuit makes this an even more interesting piece and I love the natural toned and unique pattern of this swimwear. I paired it this time with a silk batik print scarf to bring out the natural tone, mood and vibe of this swimwear.

Hope you enjoyed the look and stay tuned for more Summer posts coming your way!

Swimwear : Rosegal.com ( get it here)
Love,
Simone xoxo

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. OOoo love this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Can't believe it is a swimsuit right? And it holds well when swimming underwater as well. Go check this and other styles out on Rosegal. Thanks for visiting.

      Simone xoxo

      Delete
  2. That is a lovely dress :)

    xx Alyssa // STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete